Plan for a perfect Valentine’s weekend!
The selection of an ideal venue is very important when it comes to throwing a wedding reception party or holding a business event. Be it any function or occasion, the venue in particular plays a very important role. It is not just booking a hall and everything will go as planning, rather, there are various aspects that are to be taken care of before taking any final decision. If you are planning to book a banquet hall or a venue for events in Bangalore, you must follow the high-five rule. Let’s take a quick look:
1. Location: Location is the major aspect that requires a lot of hard work before you book a venue. There may be various budget-friendly locations for venues that may be very light for your pocket but is located in the city outskirts. You must understand, that the budget is the least important aspect as you have to think about your guests first. It is important to select a location that is easily reachable for your guests. And if yours is a business event, you will surely want to make sure a large number of audience is present there, in order to make your event successful.
2. Capacity: Your guest list comes handy when you are considering the capacity of the venue/banquet hall. If your venue is too small, your guests will feel cramped and uncomfortable. On the other hand, if the venue is too large as compared to the number of your guests, it will surely dwarf your occasion. So, what to do? Book a venue that is proportional to your guest list, and if you are not sure how many people are going to turn up for the event, then the larger venues are a must go.
3. Ambience and Décor: Various providers offer outdoor venue services. Outdoor venues give you a flexibility of selecting various services as per your requirement. That means, you don’t have to pay for such things that are not related primarily to your event. Also, you get to choose everything from décor to lighting, making every element reflect the theme of your event. Be it a wedding ceremony, a business event, or a birthday/anniversary event, outdoor venues can be very beneficial as compared to indoor venues. However, it is worth mentioning that indoor venues have their own set of merits as well. So, based on your theme and personal choice, select wisely.
4. Offerings: As technology has advanced many folds, it is very important to be compatible with technology as well. Your venue must have all the modern amenities, e.g., charging stations, high-tech equipment, and free Wi-Fi. It is best to first recce the on-site facilities and only then go ahead with the booking. You will have a clear vision of whether that particular venue is ideal for your event or not.
5. Budget: Again, the budget is the last aspect when booking a banquet hall or venue for events in Bangalore. At this stage, you will be well familiar with the services and facilities offered by the venue and accordingly, strike a balanced deal. Also, never go for the cheapest deal as it will offer fewer amenities. It is best to compromise on budget rather than offerings.
So, follow this high-five rule and easily book an ideal venue for all your events. For in-depth information on our services, click here.